Thursday, February 10, 2011

Krause Alignment Assignment


The purpose of this work is to put an emphasis on the object that you want the viewers eyes to go to first. This is done by making your main object the largest, and the rest smaller. Alignment is very important to make sure that your piece of work is organized. To align my visual, I pulled the textbook to the edges on both sides. I then clicked: fomat, alignment, then center. This aligned my entire visual. While forming my image I had to make changes in the size of the objects to make sure that the final product emphasized the shoes. I wanted to choose a simple background, so that the viewers do not get easily distracted from my message. Overall, I used the centered alignment approach (centered visual, heading, and logo) to avoid distraction. I avoided stair-stepping for both text, and images. In the end, I am very pleased with my visual. I think the pink in the shoes is very catchy to the eye. I think the fun fonts represent personality, and I tied both the font and the color of the shoes together in my company name.

No comments:

Post a Comment